Tuesday 6 February 2007

Its cold out there.



I have discovered just how cold it is outside. Now you may say this is strange, maybe he does not go out at all or even, what is this guy taking about? Well, after many many years of sporting facial hair, I decided a change was necessary.

I spent 20 minutes chopping and cutting and shaving and felt a new man! I was and I am and I have the photos to prove it. It really is cold out there...

Now I do not want to go into the intracacies of shaving but it is a drag and it reminds me of the main reason all those years ago why I grew a beard. Blood. I used to cut myself so often and decided I simply had to grow a beard. I have had it for many many years and when it was shaved off, my wife never even noticed. My daughter did and then all hell broke loose with my daughter sending my picture to her sister 200 miles away via her mobile. It was a jolly half an hour I can tell you.
Look at my picture at the top and compare it with the one in this blog....
As I say, it is certainly cold out there at the moment....
Now that is not the end of the matter of course. I need to:
  • change my driving licence

  • get up at least 30 minutes earler to shave (look at all that sleep I gained)
  • convince people who I am

So, if you do see me in the street and want to stop me for a chat, no problem. Simply do so. I had one person who had been on one of my project management courses and we exchanged emails a couple of times and he couldn't beleive the change. Nor can I.

It is certainly cold out there.

No comments: