Monday 16 April 2007

See (and hear) me speak at the BPPM Summitt in London

I was on the telephone with a client recently and mentioned to her that I was speaking at a conference. She replied:

“You should tell everyone about this…”


Duly done!

I am speaking (in collaboration with Team Animation) at the BPPM Summit on 24 April (London Heathrow Marriott Hotel). The topic of the participate workshop is:

"How to adopt and make best use of project management in your organisation."

I will be addressing the key issue of project management culture and I look forward to seeing one or two of you there.

You can find out more information by clicking on this link http://www.bppmsummit.com/bppmsummit07/project_agency.html. Do contact me if you want more information. Click here to send an email.

No comments: